City Wide of Boston provides outsourced managed services for commercial properties. We source and hire local contractors and professionally manage projects for facilities of all sizes and types. In an industry notorious for poor service we pride ourselves on the valued relationships with our customers and independent contractors. Understanding that every project and customer has unique requirements, City Wide has developed proven systems and business practices to hire and work with independent contractors to deliver consistent results on time and on budget.
- Overall value – We save our clients time and money by handling the time consuming, and often frustrating tasks of screening and selecting contractors, facilitating bids and managing projects.
- Communication – Follow through and proactive communication on all projects.
- Professionalism – A proven team of professional account managers, project managers and customer service personnel.
- Proven vendors – Expertise in recruiting, negotiating, screening, and selecting facilities vendors.
- Contract Compliance – City Wide oversees contract compliance (with projects performed by contractors selected by City Wide) to ensure our clients receive the agreed upon Scope of Services.
Simply put, we do what we say we’re going to do. Our clients see a difference in the quality and timeliness of services and projects managed by City Wide.
How we work
Extensive experience in screening and hiring vendors, combined with attentive and well trained personnel, allows our clients to focus on their day job, not facilities related matters. Our proprietary customer management system provides the back bone technology to handle the ongoing demands of your facility. Combine great technology with great managers and you have the City Wide solution.
For each of our clients City Wide designates a dedicated point of contact for all matters – your Account Manager. The account manager proactively manages details, responds with a sense of urgency and is your “go to person”.
Your Account Manager is:
- Available 24/7
- Versed and practiced in vendor selection and project management
- An advisor to share best practices from similar clients
- An extension of your team….here to save you time
- Compensated and evaluated on customer satisfaction
Companies and organizations of all sizes and types hire City Wide of Boston to source, screen and validate local contractors for a wide variety of preventative and ongoing facilities services.
Local trades companies from a wide variety disciplines are referred to City Wide or are directly recruited by our dedicated team. City Wide of Boston conducts phone screens and extensive face-to-face interviews with all potential City Wide vendors. When a project is brought forth from a client we match the needs of the facility with one, or several, potential contractors from our current pool.
Sample evaluation criteria for becoming a vendor for City Wide of Boston.
- Experience in the trade
- Professionally run business
- Geographic service area
- Proven and effective communication
- Industry references
- References for specific project types
- Submission and review of sample project plan
- Industry standard limits for general liability insurance
- Industry standard limits for workers comp insurance
- Completion of City Wide Contractor Evaluation Form
- Submission of W-9
- Demonstration of proper security measures – background checks, etc.
|Karen Sommers||Bob Sommers||Jeff Goodnough||Sheila Gaffey||Craig Pietz|
Project Services Group
|Director of Finance||Director of Operations|